Sodium-carboxymethylcellulose, technical grade.Polyanionic cellulose (PAC)
Technical characteristics of Na-CMC and PAC – trade mark “KAMCEL” Technical Regulations № 2231-002-50277563-2000
|Appearance||Fine-grained friable material from white to beige colour|
|Water content, %, maximum||10||10|
|Substitution in carboxymethyl groups||90-110||90-110|
|CMC purity in absolutely dry technical product, %:|
|For the grade «Standard» minimum||-||-|
|For the grade «Extra» minimum||65|
|Water solubility CMC in absolutely dry technical product, %, minimum||97|
|Hydrogen ions activity (pH), in water solution of 2% CMC concentration at t 200С||6,5-11|
|CMC viscosity according to Brookfield regulations in 2% solution. (200С), мPа-s||According to client’s requirements|
The product is packed in polypropylene sacks of 16,7 kg, 20 kg and 25 kg; put on Euro-pallet (1,04m х 1,3m х 1,5m, total mass – 1ton), and covered by shrink film.
Each shipment contains a quality certificate.
The goods are explosive and fire-hazardous.
Application of NA-CMC (Sodium-carboxymethylcellulose, technical grade):
In gas-and-oil producing industry – CMC is a filtrate agent and serves to give rheological properties to drilling muds.
· In mining industry – in floatation concentration of copper-nickel and sylvinite ore.
- In production of synthetic detergents and household chemicals – as a dispersing agent.
- In paper industry – for hardening and for increasing paper printing quality.
- In construction industry – in production of glues, paint-and-lacquer materials, dry building mixes, binder in ferroconcrete items production.
- In textile industry – for making fibers wear-proof and flexible.
- In production of cosmetics and perfumes - as a thickener.
Application of PAC (polyanionic cellulose):
· PAC-LV functioning as a filtrate agent is effective in fresh water mud as well as in salt-saturated mud.
· PAC-MV is used as a filtrate agent in mud, not influencing viscosity.
· PAC-HV is used for filtration and viscosity regulation of drilling mud.
For any information please contact our Commercial Department
Tel./Fax: 007 (812) 4152210, 4152223, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org